Well, we went 3-3 at the tournament, not counting the bye. Megan was sick, but it turned out ok. It was tough debating varsity, but a little more interesting than novice. I was in the final round for my Biographical speech...ultimately 4th place, I think. And Impromptu...well...no surprises there. ;)
Good news! The Cavs beat the Pistons (who were #1 in the Central Division) 89-73 last night. 'Twas a great game and an excellent day. I was so stinkin' happy when I saw the final quarter last night. This proved to the Pistons that we are STILL the Eastern Conference Champs...Booyah!
I watched We Were Soldiers on Saturday night. Mel Gibson was in it, so that made it naturally good. But the story was really sobering and yet intriguing. I definitely have a renewed respect for all of the servicemen and women of the United States...not that I ever didn't respect them, but now it is more relevant. And I learned the truth that the Vietnam War was really terrible even though it was necessary to challenge Communism.
Well, I suppose I should pick a picture of the week. Just one, I promise.
Good news! The Cavs beat the Pistons (who were #1 in the Central Division) 89-73 last night. 'Twas a great game and an excellent day. I was so stinkin' happy when I saw the final quarter last night. This proved to the Pistons that we are STILL the Eastern Conference Champs...Booyah!
I watched We Were Soldiers on Saturday night. Mel Gibson was in it, so that made it naturally good. But the story was really sobering and yet intriguing. I definitely have a renewed respect for all of the servicemen and women of the United States...not that I ever didn't respect them, but now it is more relevant. And I learned the truth that the Vietnam War was really terrible even though it was necessary to challenge Communism.
Well, I suppose I should pick a picture of the week. Just one, I promise.


No comments:
Post a Comment