I just realized that I haven't posted even once during April. I guess that I have had so much stuff going on.
Well, first I would like to discuss the Cavs' recent record. They won against the Sixers last night. That was great. Devin Brown was fouled with .2 seconds left on the clock. The Sixers all left for the locker room thinking that they had won the game. The refs reviewed the call, and decided that Devin had been fouled while shooting. They gave him two shots. The first tied the game. The second won it all for the Cavs! Sometimes it isn't even this intense in the playoffs! So now for the implications of this game. The Cavs are now locked in as the #4 seed. They will have the homecourt advantage in the series against the #5 Washington Wizards. This is really good. I am thinking that the Cavs will win this series, most likely playing Boston in the second round. But I am getting ahead of myself. We still have the Pistons game tomorrow, which has no playoff implications, but it will be my first Cavs game at the Q! I get to go see the Cavs tomorrow. I almost can't believe it. This will be one amazing game. Plus it is Fan Appreciation night, so we will get a lot of free stuff. I am really excited. Not to mention dinner at Fat Fish Blue, one of my favorite restaurants.
Well, that is all I can post right now, since I have to get back to Latin class. But I promise more to come later, maybe about more interesting topics. (meaning more interesting to you, because the Cavs are extremely interesting to me)
Here are a few pictures to help us remember the win against Philly.
#1 LeBron's reaction to his major 2nd quarter dunk.
#2 LeBron drives to the basket.
#3 Devin Brown's historic Free Throw that locked the Cavs in the 4th spot for the 07-08 playoffs. Thank you Devin!
The only bad thing about last night was that the Cavs were at one point 12 pts ahead, but they lost the lead. And also Sasha Pavlovic injured his ankle again. Sad day. Sasha is ALMOST my favorite. Probably number 3.




No comments:
Post a Comment