I am currently a student at Grove City College. While this blog was not intended to be a sports commentary, it has prety much turned into one. It seems that sports often create opportunities for me to write and express my opinion, and I hope to continue writing about my take on the world of the NBA and the NFL, with a few personal observations thrown in for fun.
Doves, Needtobreathe, and The Redeemer
-
Alright, shoot me. It’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything. Can I
use the excuse of having two full-time kids and a job that keeps me up late
shak...
1 month!
-
I can't believe my baby girl is already 1 month old! She is growing so
fast. Everyone always says it goes by so fast, and I guess they are right.
I really...
New Blog Coming Soon!
-
Sorry I haven't been updating much on here lately. I'm working on a new
blog that should be up and running soon. I'm calling it (just) The Bass
Player, An ...
The Mark vs Pete Challenge!
-
So I challenged Pete to a contest the other day and I'm hoping I haven't
bitten off more than I can chew, (that statement will be more funny here in
a sec)...
I am Peter, the "Rock" for better or worse
-
I came done from my shower and found Peter and his buddy, Luke jumping on
the trampoline. This is a seven year old interpretation of the doctor
telling hi...
happy new year!
-
Mobile Blogging from here.
I have spent New Years day driving from VA to OH. Last night we played
Liberty University's Winterfest. We had a good time and...
No comments:
Post a Comment