For some reason, this time of year just gets to me. I don't feel like doing schoolwork, and just wish that the snow would disappear. I actually don't feel like doing anything but sleeping. That sounds so lazy of me, but it is entirely true. I am supposed to be researching debate right now, (that always seems to be the case, doesn't it?) but debate research never truly ends anyway. I know we will be ready for the tournament on Friday, but it seems like I will never stop researching. Blah. Not good. Hours and hours on the computer typing in things that don't produce results. All I can say is, I know that I am learning a lot from debate, but I can't wait until summer vacation. I can picture it now: me, sitting on the beach, with a book I have been longing to read for ages, with no interruptions. Wow, how nice that will be. Only 4 1/2 months until my dream finally comes true.
No comments:
Post a Comment