Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Concert and Legends of the Fall...

I had an extraordinary weekend. First off, I went to my debate partner's house to watch Legends of the Fall and Rocketman. Rocketman was stupid, but kind of funny. I can see my younger siblings laughing at it. Legends of the Fall was a good movie, I'll give it that. Brad Pitt is in it, so that makes the movie go down in value in my eyes. My debate partner likes the character Tristan, but he has no sense of decency and is a total wild person giving no thought to what the consequences of his actions might be. My mom saw the movie and said that he reminded her of her dad, he leaves and doesn't take responsibility. Being a worldview student, I of course analyzed the movie in every aspect. I am not sure what the rating is, but if you skip the bad scenes, and set out to think deeply, the movie can be beneficial. Beware of language (wow!) and innapropriate scenes.

Now...the Toby Mac concert...AMAZING!!! This was one of the best concerts ever! Toby's set was really sweet...he had tons of dance moves. If you didn't know, I am a sucker for hip-hop dancing. He played all of my favorite songs, except he left off Extreme Days, which angered me a bit. Oh well. Jeremy Camp also played a magnificent set, with some of my favorite songs. Matthew West was good, but we all know that I was really there for Jeremy and Toby.

Maybe I will get to go see Sanctus Real in April!

No comments: