Saturday, February 16, 2008

It has been awhile...

I haven't posted anything since the tournament, because I haven't really had any time. Just a few quick happenings of the past week...
I got an ipod classic! Yes! 80 gigabytes of music, videos, podcasts, movies, etc. It's great and replaces my broken mp3 player. Can you tell that I am excited?
I scheduled my driving test for Tuesday...hopefully I will do well. Yikes!
My puppy got a hair cut, and she looks really different now. Like a mini version of Merlin, my other dog. Maybe I will post a picture later.
Sanctus Real's new cd came out!!!! If you haven't bought it yet, you really should. It is amazing.
I watched two Harrison Ford movies that I haven't seen before. Huzzah! Patriot Games and The Fugitive are now on my 'good movies' list. Although, I have this problem with revenge movies. It is sort of a "love-hate relationship." Most of the movies that I love have the revenge element to them, but what I have realized is that this never makes me feel better, but only worse. The person never gets their life back and usually has to go into hiding for the rest of their days. (usually without a family member that was killed in the process) But yet, I still watch these movies. It is a mystery, I suppose.
The Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull trailer came out. This movie will be amazing!
I found out that you can't purchase House episodes on itunes. This really bugs me. Also, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, Braveheart, and many of my favorite movies are NOT on itunes. I must do something about this. They have movies like "I'll be home for Christmas" with Jonathan Taylor Thomas, so why do they not have the Indiana Jones movies?? Or Batman Begins? They do not even have Home Improvement episodes. I really like that show and would settle for it instead if House M.D. if I REALLY had to, but alas, I cannot.
Well, I have to finish my paper on St. Thomas Aquinas now...
Oh, one more thing. The NBA All-Star game is this weekend. Daniel Gibson, from Cleveland won the MVP in the Sophmore-Rookie game. LeBron will be in the game tomorrow, and you can bet that I will be watching, and that the East will kick butt!
So long, for now...

No comments: