Dinner was amazing. I had butternut squash ravioli with a butter sauce and sliced tomatoes. And an amazing chocolate dessert. It was a "chocolate bag" filled with cake, whipped cream, and fruit. Very good.
The game...was not what I expected. The media was amazing. The intro video was really well made, and the effects like the pyrotechnic stuff was really cool. But, LeBron and Z didn't play! I can't believe I have been working myself up for this for quite a few months. Well, it is ok. I know that I will be able to go to a game next year. Hopefully Zydrunas, LeBron, and Sasha will all be playing. The Cavs ultimately lost, but it didn't matter for playoff standings. Wally Szczerbiak is now my hero. He was the only one making decent shots. Way to go Wally! And of course, I had to have a stop at the souveneir shop. I got a LBJ (LeBron) magnet, a Cavs logo magnet, a 07-08 media guide, and a cool Cavs t-shirt.
And today...round robin was ACTUALLY A SUCCESS! I cannot believe it. I usually do abysmally in round robins. But we won both affirmative rounds. And I now know how to defend my case against Supreme Court arguments. Booyah! You don't even know how excited I am. I am surprised that I could come up with such an argument, yet elated that I can finally bash down other teams with my crowbar of an argument. Maybe I should stop talking because I am getting way too proud of myself.
Tournament tomorrow. Better go practice my speech.
Doves, Needtobreathe, and The Redeemer
-
Alright, shoot me. It’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything. Can I
use the excuse of having two full-time kids and a job that keeps me up late
shak...
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment