Senator John McCain could never convince me to vote for him. Only Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama can cause me to vote for McCain."--Thomas Sowell
This quote rings so true. Even though I cannot vote in the 2008 election, it is still extremely important to me. And I agree wholeheartedly with Thomas Sowell. I do not want John McCain in office. But unfortunately, he is my only choice. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama both disgust me so much that I must support McCain in order to keep them far, far away from the White House. I disagree with John McCain on many issues, but Obama and Clinton's stands make me retch. Thanks Ann Coulter for finding this for me!
Well, that is all for now. I will post tournament comments and also words about the Cavs success in recent days.
Doves, Needtobreathe, and The Redeemer
-
Alright, shoot me. It’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything. Can I
use the excuse of having two full-time kids and a job that keeps me up late
shak...
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment