Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tons of stuff can happen in less than a week!

I have time for a quick post before class. A few things have happened in the world that are interesting to either cheer or vent about.

1) The new Dark Knight trailer came out. Here is a link: http://thedarkknight.warnerbros.com/ If that doesn't work for you, try yahoo.com in the movies section. This is a really cool trailer that gives a little more footage of The Joker. Very cool. (and as a side note, there is also a new Indy 4 trailer. This trailer is also great.)

2) Obama won NC, and Clinton won IN. I don't really know what to make of this. Will Hillary drop out, stay in, or suck up to Obama in hopes for a vice presidential run? Personally, I think that Obama and Hillary hate eachother's guts. But with the Clintons, you can never know the future.

3) The Cavs did obliterate the Wizards like I knew they would. Wally Szczerbiak is once again my hero.

4) The Cavs lost the first game to Boston. I really don't understand basketball strategy completely yet, so I can't comment too much on this game. Both teams played great defense and pretty abysmal offense. Please, let's move on to Game 2 so I don't have to recap the gory details of the loss.

5) I am nearly finished with Physics, and hope to complete before the weekend is over.

For now, that is it. I have to get to Great Books Class. Only one more week of online classes!

No comments: